Wednesday 27 November 2013

New Start

Guess this is a new blog again hehe. 


Wanted a username with soul inside because then it will represent what I really want to say or rant from deep inside my heart. 0186 a number of this very special someone but doesn't matter because souled/./blogspot/./com wasn't available sighsie. Pretty much just laying on my bed and using my laptop typing and thinking what I really want to write about and also preparing to go to school and work. Tough day ahead since I'm gonna work for 10 hours today so let's do this well! 

So much stuffs on my mind recently about you that's driving me crazy. Going to places we have been before and doing stuffs which keeps reappearing in my mind ha ha ha. I don't think it's a crush but more of like a infatuation hmm maybe? S'okay I will just be a little kid idling in my own little world. We all have this stage whereby we have crushes and love but all I understood was just loving people and appreciating people who are around you, your friends, family, loved ones. Not in any urge to get a boyfriend or anything but let's just take things slowly and SINGLE READY TO MINGLE WOOHOO. Maybe when the right person enters we shall see how from there haha. So deep of celine to say all those but hey it's the truth isn't it!



But boys don't like sad girls. 

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment