Saturday 26 April 2014

buuuuuuu

YAY 30th post!!!!! Seems like no none reads my blog which is a plus point since i don't really like people seeing what i feel but i have no space to vent my feelings. Time check 3:56PM and i hadn't even started on my work feeling like a pretty little champion c: AND ONCE AGAIN, I DIDNT BRING MY ELIT BOOK HOME FOR MY GRADED ASSIGNMENT. Literally praying i can find the ebook version or i seriously don't need to do already. And last week i left my chem file in school while i had test the next week double yay :))) Ughs.
Anyways thats not the main point why I'm blogging, the main point i am is i realised how as god bless me with more of him, the lousier the other aspects of my life become. For example, god blessed me with so much of him (inserts content that can't be told) that i did pretty badly for some stuffs and even forgot to bring stuffs home. Too much of him that it's giving me mixed signals again since I'm in the process of turning him from a friend > crush. But it's going forward then back then forward then back. Sighpie. Sometimes i really wished i could see what he was thinking so that i can just be straightforward with him and tell him "I like you." At least i don't have to feel the embarrassment ha ha ha ha aha.................... ANYWAY busy busy busy week.
On the other hand, i really appreciate god for making me meet a friend like B. He's a friend that i can be with alone and not be awkward and we were literally laughing so badly I'm having a sore throat right now. We can talk about super procavative and disgusting stuffs but just laugh it off. I can laugh at myself when I'm with him and not feel embarrassed at what I'm doing. Meh hope that our friendship can last a looooonggggggg time. I love shelly also can't wait for the coming saturday to hang out together.
Tired belly its time to get ma head cracking. See you c:

No comments:

Post a Comment