Sunday 12 January 2014

()()()()


Super weird but i'm gonna list down places i'm gonna visit more often and maybe even my lepak place! Because some places hold super lots of memories or are just fun! 

1) Harbourfront 
I really like that place alot especially Vivo because Boost is there and screams a little drumrolls.... SENTOSA!!!! Sentosa boardwalk is like my fav fav fav of all time because it's just so pretty and beautiful and you can see all the ships there. Firstly was all the USS trips there with all the special ppl i went with (shelly n more) and the part whereby you walk from Vivo to sentosa with all the travellators love!!! Hold lots of memories and idk being there makes me forget my worries, looking at the USS rides and also the cruise and cable car ahhh i feel happy already. Secondly was with yingru and also my mom when we were at Vivo at night, looking at the night view and just seating there. I swear it's like literally so breathtaking i need an inhaler JUST KIDDING HAHA. But super lots of love for harbourfront and the boardwalk so im going to go there super often until im bored of it. There's also a secret memory there but i'm not gonna say it because this blog is open and public hahahahaha. Even though no one reads it but some stranger may sees it! And that secret is 95% why i wanna go to the boardwalk so badly!!!!

2) Holland Village 
Ahhhh this place is like my home hahahah. Place where Tiffany and I mainly spent our time eating especially the La Mian, memories of us talking etc! And d'Good Cafe with yingru when we celebrated her birthday super lots of fun times and JSISJWISJQOWJ. LASTLY ITS SUMO SALAD!!!! The place i cut vege everyday and i miss it so much so hollandv goes down my list beehee! And job hunting, icecream with some people, dinner with some people, memories worth to be kept :) 

3) Clarke Quay 
Literally one of my favourite place because i mean you can seat at the river side and watch boats go past what's there not to love???? It's really scenic and just cries i can read a book and chill with starbucks there the whole day no kiddding!! CAT CAFE WHISPERS.

4) Stadium
And by stadium i don't mean exercise but singapore indoor stadium! This place is literally, literally the place which holds my happiness. It's like my ball of happiness, except it's a building whoops. The place whereby i saw sj performing and cried so badly for them!!!! I cried because it's like reality!!?! I finally saw them and it was first row in the moshpit, hit me how i'm actually really gonna see them perform! The bunch of people who made me happy and smiled, they pushed me through life and told me that because we're a family, we're gonna tackle life together! And queuing for merch, moshpit etc the place where i made new friendships!!! <3 Even though now i'm not so into fandom anymore (bc of HIM) but i will forever be in it! Kallang Leisure mall someday my friends?? hehe

5) Airport! 
I love this place so much even though it's super far becauseeeee it's quiet, there's nice food, aircon and lastly the planes!!!! It's just so nice the ambience and i really love it so much i literally wished i was living there. Also this place holds memories, fetching my dad from work and hugging him, dancing Walks to Rihanna with KT and Yingru, and also with Tiffany and Darryl whereby i still hadn't claimed the slide yet sobs! But those super important people and memories makes the airport even more cool and homely for me. 

So errr yeah haha unexpectedly long chunk of passage but YEYHEY

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment