Saturday 4 January 2014

Cousins

So i just came back from malaysia and decided to blog so YAY FOR ME! 

I realised that i really enjoy being in the comfort with my cousins. YR and KT. It's like being with them makes me feel that there are no worries in the world, i dont have to hesitate what i want to say, because even if they judge me there's nothing they can do because we're blood related. And when i'm with them i'm just literally full all out, like literally crazy, dancing and singing in public cries. But most of all they dont judge me at all even when i'm at my climax of retardness. (Like how i told KT i was vibrating on the spot etc). LOL. When we were young, our relationship wasnt really good especially since me and KT quarrelled alot over who's bubbles in powerpuff girls and being jealous when one goes out with the other. Since we matured soooo much now, our thinking has changed. I really want to thank them so much for all the companion and memories we made and spent together. They are people that even Super Junior (LOL) cant replace because theyre just that important to me! I hope we stay close and cant wait to party with them when we get older!! 

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment