Wednesday 22 January 2014

jdbjqjdbq

I think nowadays the title has no relation in what i want to say because the title is seriously irrelevant hahaha. Sometimes we're all wearing a mask and hiding behind, it's like i can't understand what you're thinking and what you think of me. And because of that, i feel scared, really scared. Because i know you may be criticising every single word i say. Furthermore, you're my friend and it's really important for me to know what you feel about me. Alas! But it's okay! I have decided to lead a positive and optimistic life and hopefully i manage to do it. If people don't like me theres nothing i can do except to accept and move on with life. Not everyone is gonna like me for who i am and i can't please all of them because that will be an even longer queue than during the GSS sales.

On the other hand, i have something to mention. Isn't it an irony how when i haven't stirred anything up or be involved in anything, yet i can be talked about? LOLOLOL like seriously brother. Not even pissed but amused hahahahhaha. Funny little world we're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment