Sunday 1 December 2013

진짜요?

야후우우우우우우~ 

Thought really deeply about something while in the car on the way home don't ask why lmao. I guess I have different views and opinions on people my age who are no longer virgins. I feel that we should really love our body and protect it well because it's our responsibility. But on the other hand, if the guy loves you for who you are (a.k.a) your soul, he wouldn't mind your body because it's just something physical. Everyone has different opinion about it and we just have to accept it with an open mind. 

So I went to my friend's church today for some charity stuffs and honestly it's an eye opener for me because people there are really open, outgoing and friendly, totally different from people and friends around me. They dance and sing confidently but maybe they have known each other for very long but still. Aug was like stop judging but i wasn't but impressed okay HAHA. And then i helped to sell swiss roll which was really good and got sold out!!!!!!!! Yay for swiss roll! Thank god for friends! 







And then i got picked up and went to my aunt's house and guess who i saw !! CHLOE!!!!!!!!! Most adorable dog and she's so playful, doesn't bite and my day was just made a whole lot better by her! Went to Karina's house too heh! 




 Always a mandatory car ride selfie! 
 

Thankful for this day and people around me! 

C. 


No comments:

Post a Comment