Friday 6 December 2013

오떻게

Short short short possst!

This is one of those days whereby I have problem and motivation continue to run :( My stomach hurts, my knees ache but none of those matter because my heart doesn't even feels like putting in effort, to even run. It's like telling me, there's no use running you wouldn't get anything out of it, but only tire yourself even more, give up, now. It's so relatable to my life that things I'm clinging onto, people and things around telling me to give up, to forget but nooooo, i stick onto it like some sticky chocolate (i like snickers btw!!!!). My heart feels heavy, so heavy, so so heavy i feel tired even trying to breathe. I would rather be alone and lonely than be in a crowded place. I push people away most of the time and isolate myself, try to talk less, be less obvious, because i have been thinking so much think think think. If you ever caught me in a daze i'm probably thinking. Thinking bout me, bout him, bout this universe. I think being quiet sometimes have its perks. Observe people and you know something like "people watch". Who are they? Are they happy? Everything was about me and more me in the past. I guess I changed. My looks, my habits, the way i talk, my attitude, character, personality. I changed alot, so much. 

P.S. Someone better catch me before i fall too hard.

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment