Wednesday 25 December 2013

Skin Care Routine

So many people have been asking for my skin scare rountine and i'm really lazy to get my camera out to film it so i decided to do a blog post about it! :)

Disclaimer: I bought all items with my own money.
 

So here are the stuffs that i use and it's abit alot in my opinion but great skin comes with hard work! Some of the items here may not be suitable for sensitive skin so use as appropriately. These are all drugstore items so it's affordable and able to be replenished easily :). My skin isn't sensitive at all so it's really great except for being ratchet in the morning. I do the same routine everytime after i bathe, and before i sleep at night, I wash my face once and do the routine again! I split my routine into two parts.

Part 1
Firstly, I spray my face with the 1.Bio Essence Miracle Bio-Water all over. The thing i like about this is how it makes my face less bloated and better moisturized especially in the morning. It's like calming down my skin. And it's also good for sensitive skin so yay for that! Then using my fingers, I put the 2. Garnier Milky Lightening Dew Toner on my fingers and put it gently on my face. Many will say to put toner in cotton pads but I feel it's a waste of time to make a trip to the toilet and it's really troublesome also so it's up to you if you prefer to use cotton pads! As the name suggests, this whitens my skin and helps to absorb the stuffs better later on as I continue as a toner. So if you wanna know why i'm so white here's your answer hehe. Number 3&4 are like a pair so i will explain them together. I firstly put 3. Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion and I believe this helps to make my skin "lock the moisture (?????) and make it soft and supple"???????? question mark??????. Then i put a drop of 4. Hada Labo Hydrating Milk and rub it all over my hand and pat it over my face. These two items have pH balance makes my skin better i guess. They help to really moisturized my face so that my face looks tighter and more "bouncy". And they help my pores look smaller too yipee! But I realise that after putting all these my skin really became better so /hawaii dances/. 

Part 2
I use the 5. Garnier Brightening Roll On under my eyes for my dark eye circles which really sucks and is black as hell :(. I recently bought this and is using it in my daily routine so i'm not sure if it's useful yet. Then I put 6. Avène Cream Gel Exofoliant. My face has looooooots of small oil pores so i put in specific areas so that it exofoliates my skin. I really like this and it does help but it's on the pricey side and i bought this with 7. on impulse HAHA.  I put 7. Avène SOS imperfections Spot Treatment on acne/pimple that just recover, or blemishes so that it helps to lighten and makes it better! Good as well but i remember using a much better spot cream which helps to magically clear my blemishes!!!!!! But i forgot the brand so i'm stucked with this for now boohoo. And lastly! I use 8. Oxy10 on all my pimple and acne. A thin layer for mild and a thick one for stubborn ones >:(! 

Yes so we are finally done with this yessss. If i'm in a rush i will skip part 2! So that's all and if you have any queries just drop me a comment ^^  Thank you for reading ppyong~

P.S. I'm trying for more dark eye circles products so if you have any good ones do tell me! Is tony moly ones good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment