Friday 6 December 2013

Skife (skirt-life) ha ha ha

I really like wearing skirt nowadays.

My shopping bag always has a skirt in it. Bandaged skirt, skater skirt, long flowing skirt, skorts, mini-skirt, gyming-skirt, office skirt, denim skirt, scallop-skirt, you name it, my wardrobe has it. I was never interested in skirt in the past and wore mainly shorts but now, look at me. I guess me wearing skirt has something to do with my life as well. I feel that wearing shorts makes ones legs feel suffocating and tight, just like how i expected my life to be in the past, and it indeed is, suffocating and tight. Skirts on the other hand, makes me feel free and comfortable. Yeah comfortable, that's the word. The different skirts i wear represent how i'm feeling that day and how i want a certain group of people to look at me. The scallop-skirt i wore to my family gathering, curved hem at the front and back but a cut at the side. Bold. The long flowly skirt i wore to church. Respectful. But am i really comfortable with my life now? With the skirt i was wearing? With people, my relationship with them? The way i view life and things, my perspective and opinions, really? Comfortable enough? Maybe when i find another clothing i feel connected to will then i be able to find myself. Jeans, dress, basic-tee? But for now, let's stick with skirt kkk. 

P.S. I'm getting really interested in basic-(inserts clothing) so maybe the next phrase of my life is coming?!?!???!

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment